Thursday 2 July 2015

Locked: Season 1: Episode 23: Leroy's Joys


Episode 23
"Leroy's Joys"

*       *       *


*       *       *

Leroy: *sighs*

Leroy: I hope you're doing okay, Nina. I'm thinking of you and I'm working my hardest to win. You'll be alright.

Regina: *yawns* One glass of water is all I want... But I have to go all the way downstairs to get it!
*mumbling can be heard from Leroy outside*
Regina: Wait?... Is that Leroy? At this time of night?

Regina: Leroy? What are you doing up this late? Have you even been to bed?
Leroy: I'm fine. 
Regina: I didn't ask if you were fine. You're obviously not.

Regina: So...
Leroy: So?
Regina: Are you going to tell me why you're out here this late?

Leroy: I just can't stop thinking about my sister. I keep hoping she's alright and coming along... But then she might not be. It's my responsibility to help her.
Regina: I'm sure where ever she is right now. She's doing fine and getting better.
Leroy: I need to win this show for her... And for me.
Regina: In good time. You just have to try your hardest until then and not worry about things you can't control.

Regina: Now GO TO BED!
Leroy: Yes mum! Let me get a drink first.

*       *       *

Kayle: *snores* Keyyyyy..... Keyyyyyyyyyy.... Keyyyyyyyy.

*       *       *

Regina: Om nom nom nom!
Kayle: Can you eat any quieter Regina? If not... Louder? 

Kayle: Are you ready for today Leroy!? Todays the day!
Leroy: The day? What day?
Kayle: Tuesday obviously.
Regina: She means the day you get into the Treasure Grid.
Leroy: I know I know.

*       *       *

*The Square Ceremony*

Taiha: Welcome to another generic Square Ceremony... Only this time it's Leroy's turn!

Leroy: It's about time for me to catch up with the keys. It only took all season! But watch as my luck goes downhill again and I only hit blanks!

Taiha: I don't mean to burst your bubble but there are only 6 squares left... It ain't gonna happen. You're not not gonna get a key.
Kayle: Not not?! Who's there?!

Taiha: Alright Leroy! You're up!
Leroy: Alright lets do this! LEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Kayle: That's your name... Yup.

Taiha: Please make your first choice now!
Leroy: Well seeing as there are 3 in a row here... I might just go for them.

Leroy: I choose this one. U!
Kayle: Me?
Leroy: No. "U"!
Regina: Me?
Leroy: No... I mean... 'U'
Taiha: Guys! I think he means me!

























































Regina: Good luck Leroy.
Kayle: Break a leg!
Leroy: Thanks... I guess.












































































Leroy: Grey!
Taiha: Where?! GREY COME BACK!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Leroy: I meant I got a grey key... Right?
Taiha: Pfft... Yeah... I totally knew that! Grey Key for you! My favourite!

Kayle: Now you're not coming last! Regina is!
Regina: I'm right here! And there's still one more there! Who says I won't get it huh?

Taiha: Leroy's Key will be replaced by this Grey/Silver Teapot! Yay!

Taiha: There are 5 spaces left! One of them has a key!

*       *       *

5 Squares Left
1 Key Left
4 Blanks Left

*       *       *

Taiha: And only one of you will get it... Who will it be? Who will win the whole show? 
...
I don't know sadly.
Alright you're all right to leave! Now Go... Shoo! They'll be a challenge soon and you'll need to get ready!

*       *       *



Contestants:
Regina Hurst by KingSmarties
Leroy Jordan by Alleenmens
Zaire Legend by lovesstorms
Shiawasena Babekyuguriru by M13Vulpecula
Devon Chapman by Mojot89
Maia Wilkes by Carewren123
Noah Blackburn by evetfootwear
Kayle McCarther by Ninjakid150

No comments:

Post a Comment