Sunday 28 June 2015

Locked: Season 1: Episode 22: The Midnight Maze


Episode 22
"The Midnight Maze"

*       *       *
*The Locked Manor*

*       *       *

Taiha: Before you head back inside to do whatever you guys do when we're not filming...
Leroy: *sigh* Whats the but?
Kayle: It's where the poop comes out! :D
Taiha:...  You'll be sent to the next challenge which will begin at Midnight.

Kayle: A challenge? At midnight?! I hope theres werewolves or vampires involved!
Leroy: It's probably just something to do in the dark. 
Kayle: Whatever it is... It sounds like it's gonna be fun!

*       *       *

Regina: Ok. I'm seriously better now! Let me outta here!
*bashes against the door*
Regina: You're making me angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!... I'll cut a b****! Don't tempt me!

*Door finally opens*
Taiha: Regina! Your quarantine is finally over!
Regina: Thank god! I officially hate you for doing this to me.
Taiha: Nah shhh. You love me!
Regina: What happened today?
Taiha: Kayle got a key... But thats not important. You have a challenge to go to!
Regina: Now?!


*       *       *
*At the Challenge*
Taiha: I know you're all tired and you've had a long and stressful day but...
Leroy: There's the but.
Taiha: You're next challenge is to be played at midnight. It's called "The Midnight Maze"!

Leroy: That explains the midnight part.
Regina: And the maze behind us.
Kayle: And the "The". It also explains the The!

Taiha: The challenge is simple. In the dark, each of you will attempt to be the first player to that gazebo over there!

Taiha: However, you'll have to navigate your way through this maze... Which I assure you is very difficult when you can't see! And even when you can see! So good luck.

Regina: Another maze? You mean just like the first challenge we did?
Taiha: Mhmm... We're running low on ideas, okay?!
Leroy: It'll be fun. I won't be coming in last this time. Look I have that guy over there as my personal cheer squad.

Leroy: I mean look at him. He's the most feminine guy I've ever seen. He looks like he could be a cheerleader which that outfit and that hairdo.

Su: What did you say about me?! I will crush you. Do you hear me?! I will DESTROY YOU!
Leroy: Ah! I'm sorry Ma'am! It was dark! I couldn't see.

Taiha: Annnnd now is a good time to start the challenge. Alright cool cats. Head on in!
Regina: You're not gonna put a restraining order on her?
Taiha: Leroy's a big boy. He can handle this, right?

Regina: So are we splitting up or...?
Kayle: You're breaking up with me?! Regina how could you?!
Regina: You know what I mean.

Kayle: Fine. We'll go our separate ways then!

Leroy: You watch my back arlight. Who knows when that crazy lady will come after me!
Regina: Kayle went the other way.
Leroy: No I mean the OTHER crazy lady.
Regina: I'm not crazy... Yet.
Leroy: *sighs*

*They go separate ways*

Taiha: Well... I guess we just play the waiting game.
Su: You can play whatever game you like. I'm heading in there.
Taiha: Okie dokie!

Su: I'm coming for you Leroy! You better find a safe hiding spot to pee your pants in!

Leroy: Ah crap! She's coming for me!

Leroy: Crap. Gotta run! Gotta run! Gotta get as far away as possible!
Su: Guess who!

Leroy: Ah! Man-Lady! RUN!!!
Su: My name is Su!
Leroy: AH! MAN-LADY HAS A NAME!!!

Leroy: I'm outa here!!!

Su: I'm gonna kill you Leroy! I'm gonna rip your heart out of your chest!!! ARGHHH!!!

*       *       *

Regina: This isn't so bad. I haven't had any reason to stop or turn yet. If I just keep following this one path I'll hopefully make it to the middle in no time!

Regina: ... Is this a joke? A dead end?! Really?!

Regina: Back to the start of this path for me then. *sighs* Just my luck.

*       *       *

Kayle: Hehehe. I have a plan. There weren't any rules, right? These hedges are pretty sturdy... Who said I couldn't just JUMP over them?
*Kayle jumps over*

Kayle: Tada! Now I just have to do this all the way to the centre! Muhhahaha!
Taiha: KAYLE! That's against the rules!!!
Kayle: What rules?! There were no rules!
Taiha: The rules I just made up... And I'm backing it up with this gun... From the... National Gun Association.

*       *       *

Leroy: Oh no... Oh no oh no oh no! A dead end?!

Leroy: Where do I go? Where do I hide?!
Su: Here's SU!!!

Su: I'm ready to put my fist in your face you asshole!
Leroy: Someone help me! Regina? Kayle? Taiha?... Amanda?!

*       *       *

Regina: This looks promising. I think I smell a victory!

Regina: Yes... Yes.... YES!!!

Regina: No... No.... NO!!!

Regina: I'm outside the maze now! Nooooooooo!!!!!

*       *       *

Kayle: No cheating... Pfft. No fun at all!

Kayle: Taiha?... Are you... Ok?
Taiha: Hmm... Oh. Hi Kayle! I'm fine!

Kayle: What are you doing in the maze?
Taiha: I saw a cat run in... And I thought I'd follow it.
Kayle: Hmm... Well now you're lost in the endless maze!

*       *       *


Kayle: Oh look. A random building in the middle of the maze... Wait... That's the end! Awesome!

Kayle: I made it! I actually survived! And I only ate one of my shoes!






...






Kayle: Oh... You're both here already.
Regina: We've been here for a while. Sorry girl.

Su: We've been here for so long waiting for you. Next time, hurry up, you twig!

Kayle: So who won then?
Taiha: Well, since you asked... *flashback sequence*

*       *       *

Leroy: Get the hell away from me!
Su: Just come here and we can "talk it out"!
Leroy: Hell no! You just wanna talk it out with your fists!
Su: Damn right I do!

Regina: The gazebo! Just a little bit closer and I'm there!

Regina: Alright! From finding a dead end, to the entrance, to the end! What a journey I've made!

Regina: Oh...
Su: What's the matter chicken. Can't fight a girl?
Leroy: It's not right to hit a lady... Hitting on a lady is fine... Hitting them is not!

Regina: Well... At least the man has some morals.... I was so close to winning too.

*       *       *

Taiha: And so that makes you the winner Leroy! Congratulations on another win. You'll be attempting to find the key tomorrow during the next Square Ceremony!

Leroy: Sweet! This was a real improvement from the first maze we did. I'd like to thank Su for the encouragement I needed to win this.
Su: **** you.

Taiha: You may all head home now... Uh... But you'll have to go back through the maze to get out.
All: Awww...


*       *       *

The Maze 

*       *       *
SCORES and PATHS
Kayle

Leroy 

Regina

*       *       *
SHORTEST PATH
(51 Squares)

*       *       *




Contestants:
Regina Hurst by KingSmarties
Leroy Jordan by Alleenmens
Zaire Legend by lovesstorms
Shiawasena Babekyuguriru by M13Vulpecula
Devon Chapman by Mojot89
Maia Wilkes by Carewren123
Noah Blackburn by evetfootwear
Kayle McCarther by Ninjakid150

No comments:

Post a Comment