Sunday 22 February 2015

Locked: Season 1: Episode 11: Backstab, Frontstab


Episode 11
"Backstab, Frontstab"

*       *       *

*Elimination Day*

Maia: Oh Zaire! Either of us will be going home. I can feel it! I just wish it wasn't true! 

Zaire: Naaaaw Come on Maia! All you need is a bit of positivity.  Lets both stay in this. We CAN do it!

Maia: But that means we'd have to send Leroy home. And thats still a horrible outcome!
Zaire: We don't have a lot of choice Maia. This is survival of the fittest!

Zaire: Besides. We're all here for our own reasons. Its all part of the game.
Maia: I know I know.
Zaire: You just need to smile! Be happy! You might be one step closer to victory tonight!
Maia: ...Or one step closer to my bed back home. 

Zaire: Stay positive! Think positive thoughts. 
Maia: I'm going to go see if I can cheer myself up with some food.
Zaire: Theres chocolates in the fridge I think. They're free!

Maia: *leaves*
Zaire: Hmm... I don't think she's convinced shes staying. She's usually right. Maybe she isn't staying.

*       *       *

Maia: Positive... Be... Positive...

Maia: Chocolates. Yum Yum!

Maia: This will DEFINITELY cheer me up!

Maia: Mmm mm!
???: *cough* Ahem!

Maia: Oh, hello Leroy!

Leroy: Those aren't MY chocolates from the fridge, are they?

Maia: Um... Well... You see... *sigh* Zaire said they weren't owned by anyone.
Leroy: Well he was wrong. I was going to enjoy those before the elimination!
Maia: I am SO sorry!!

*       *       *

Noah: So... Elimination. Whats the go?

Kayle: Isn't it obvious?! Like tell me! Its so obvious! Isn't it?... The person going... So obvious! Right?

Noah: ... Um... Apparently not?
Regina: Who? And more importantly why?
Kayle: ____! Because lots of reasons!

Regina: Well... I think they're a great person to target. There's 3 of us... So if we all vote the same it would guarantee them going right?

Noah: Yeah. I agree. I think its a sensible choice.
Regina: So are we all agreed?
Kayle: Obviously!
Noah: I think so... Maybe... Let me consider it.

*       *       *

Voice: Welcome contestants, to the third elimination of the season!

Voice: Tonight, either Leroy, Maia or Zaire will go home! 

Voice: One by one you'll all head to the Voting Room and... Well vote! So good luck!

Voice: Regina. You're going to vote first... And we'll follow from left to right.

Regina: Ok. Well... I vote to eliminate Zaire because I can. I don't really have any reason for any of the nominees.

Zaire: Hey! What the hell Regina! Not cool!
Voice: Yeah! Not cool Regina. Sit down!

Regina: I... Um... Oh
Voice: You were supposed to vote in confidential... In the Voting Room!

Regina: I am so sorry... This is embarrassing!

*       *       *

Kayle: I vote to eliminate _____ because he doesn't like my fabulous piano skills!

Noah: I vote to eliminate _____ because he totally threw me under the bus during the last challenge!

Zaire: I wish I could vote for Regina but... I vote to eliminate _____ because it isn't me.

Maia: I vote to eliminate _____ because I have to vote for someone, right? I wish I didn't but it's part of this game. 

I vote to eliminate _____ because she ate my chocolates! 

*       *       *

Voice: All the votes are in! Someone has been eliminated. 
Agian, like last time. We'll see who had the LEAST amount of votes! 





























On 1 Vote...




























































































!!!Leroy!!!

Leroy: Safe?! Awww Sweet!

Voice: That means either Miserable Maia or Zaire the Regular Nominee will be eliminated tonight.

Maia: Good luck Zaire! Stay positive, yes?
Zaire: Good luck to you too... But I already have Regina's vote.
Maia: Theres still 4 other votes... Could be either of us!

By a Vote of 3-2-1
































































!!! Zaire !!!


Voice: Zaire you have been eliminated by your fellow contestants.
Zaire: Crap! Positivity my ass! Thanks Regina!

Voice: That means Maia. You are safe.
Maia: *wipes tear* I am so sorry.

Voice: I'm sorry Zaire. But your time is up. You may say your goodbyes and head to the front.

Maia: I am so sorry Zaire. It should have been me!
Regina: Zaire I am infinitely sorry! 

Zaire: Nah! You win this! Good luck to you... And to all of you. I wish you all the best. No hard feelings.

Zaire: Oh... And uh... About that date? After the show?
Maia: Sure! Goodbye Zaire
Leroy: Cya Zaire!
Kayle: Byeeeee!
Noah: Bye Dude!

*       *       *

Zaire: Well, at least I know I tried my best.  It wasn't anyone's fault. Just how the game goes. ...... I loved being here and I'm looking forward to watching the rest to see who the final winner will be.  Peace out!

*       *       *

Voice: Congratulations Leroy and Maia... You have survived another elimination.
You are the final 5 and lucky for you next challenge will be a non-elimination!

Voice: That is all contestants. Have a good night!

*       *       *

Sorry to see you go Zaire/lovesstorms. Thank you so much for participating! 
Zaire was an awesome character to have :D And I am so sad that his part of the story is over... Though I can't wait to have him back in the finale for more! ;)

*       *       *




Contestants:
Regina Hurst by KingSmarties
Leroy Jordan by Alleenmens
Zaire Legend by lovesstorms
Shiawasena Babekyuguriru by M13Vulpecula
Devon Chapman by Mojot89
Maia Wilkes by Carewren123
Noah Blackburn by evetfootwear
Kayle McCarther by Ninjakid150

No comments:

Post a Comment