Thursday 29 January 2015

Locked: Season 1: Episode 8: Luc-key?


Episode 8
"Luc-key?"

*       *       *
Previously on Locked... 
The contestants battled it out in a Minesweeper styled challenge.

Regina become the winner and now in today's "Square Ceremony" will have a chance to earn herself a key!

Voice: Regina. Firstly, congratulations on your win. It was well deserved.
Regina: Thank you!
Voice: Are you confident in getting a key? Will today be a repeat of Leroy's unlucky choices?
Leroy: Hey! It could've been anyone!
Regina: I think, like Leroy says, it is just a matter of luck. I might get one, I might not... Though there are lots of keys left but hardly any squares. So I'm confident I will get one!

Voice: Kayle... You were out first in the challenge.
Kayle: So? I wasn't gonna win does it matter?
Voice: No. I just wanted to ask-
Kayle: I can't win ALL the time, can I?
Voice: Well you can but-
Kayle: I can? Bring on the next challenge then!
Voice: Just hold up this is about Regina here!

Voice: Leroy.
Leroy: Let me guess... You want me to bestow whats left of my luck onto Regina?
Regina: Awww Thanks.
Leroy: No chance! I need that luck! >.<
Regina: Gee... Thanks.
Voice: No I was going to ask about-... You know what... Nevermind.

Voice: Zaire and Maia. Before you interrupt-
Zaire: Too Late!
Voice: Very funny. We all wanna know when this date is gonna happen and do you both mean it?
Maia: I think we're gonna get to know each other outside of the show and keep in touch. I mean we'll all keep in touch here.

Noah: Let me guess... You don't want me to interrupt your questions like the others?
Voice: No I was just going to ask how did you sleep without having Leroy in your bed?
Noah: It was quite a nice sleep. Plenty of space in the bed now. Though I did get an early wake up to talk to Regina this morning. Though its all good now. 

Voice: Well. Regina... You know what time it is. It is time for you to make your choices and hopefully get a key. 
Luckily for everyone else there will be no nominations this round and no eliminations! This will not be the same next week.

Voice: Regina. Your first pick if you'd please!

Voice: Alright... I'm going to start with this corner. I choose "E"!

Voice: Good luck Regina.
Regina: Thanks I'll need it!






































































































































































































































Regina: Blue?! That means...?
Voice: That means you have earned yourself the Blue Key! Congratulations Regina!

Regina: I think I am the luckiest contestant. Winning a luck challenge and getting a key on the first try?! Leroy and I are pretty much opposites!
Leroy: I heard that!

Kayle: Go girl! We are Key Sisters now!
Noah: Congrats Regina!
Maia: Well done Regina!

Voice: Congratulations. You have earned the Blue Key and no more choices are needed today.
Leroy: Psst. You need to teach me how you did it.

Voice: This ghostly blue gnome will symbolise the blue key from now on!

17 Squares Left
6 Keys Left
11 Blanks Left

Voice: And that concludes our Square Ceremony you will all need to get ready for the next challenge! As it will start shortly!

*       *       *



*       *       *



Contestants:
Regina Hurst by KingSmarties
Leroy Jordan by Alleenmens
Zaire Legend by lovesstorms
Shiawasena Babekyuguriru by M13Vulpecula
Devon Chapman by Mojot89
Maia Wilkes by Carewren123
Noah Blackburn by evetfootwear
Kayle McCarther by Ninjakid150

No comments:

Post a Comment